Article 1 (Definitions)
In these Terms, the terms in the following items are used to mean the following, respectively:
1. “JR Hotel Members” means the organization made up of the participating hotels managed by East Japan Railway Company, NIPPON HOTEL Co., Ltd., Hotel Metropolitan Takasaki, Hotel Metropolitan Nagano, Sendai Terminal Building Co., Ltd., Morioka Terminal Building Co., Ltd., Akita Station Building Co., Ltd., JR East Niigata City Create Corporation, JR East Tohoku Sogo Service Co., Ltd., Hotel New Grand, JR Kyushu Hotels, JR Kyushu Station Hotel Kokura, JR TOKAI HOTELS CO., LTD., West Japan Railway Hotel Development Ltd., Hotel Granvia Osaka, Hotel Granvia Okayama, Hotel Granvia Hiroshima, Wakayama Terminal Building Co., Ltd., Nara Hotel, Amagasaki Hotel Development Ltd., West Japan Railway HOLONIC Corporation, and JR SHIKOKU HOTELS CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “Participating Hotels”). This operation is represented and administered by NIPPON HOTEL Co., Ltd.
2. “User” means a user who makes a reservation, etc. at a Participating Hotel through the Services.
3. “Online Reservation” means a reservation made by a User through the Services for accommodations, etc. at a Participating Hotel.
Article 2 (Terms and Conditions of Services)
Only Users who agree to these Terms may use the Services.
By making a reservation using the Services, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms.
Article 3 (Completion of Online Reservations)
1. Reservations, cancellations, or changes (hereinafter “Reservation, etc.”) shall be considered complete when the User completes the prescribed procedures for the Reservation, etc. for accommodation in the Services and a confirmation email concerning the respective Reservation, etc. is sent to the email address registered by the User from the Participating Hotel that accepted the Reservation, etc.
2. Reservation, etc. shall be concluded between the User and the Participating Hotel concerned.
Article 4 (Fees, Etc.)
No fees shall be charged for use of the Services. However, there shall be a predetermined fee or cancellation fee, etc. determined by the Participating Hotel concerned with respect to the Reservation, etc.
Article 5 (User Responsibility)
1. When using the Services, Users must ensure that the required information is accurate and must register such information according to the designated procedures. Multiple or fabricated registrations are not permitted, regardless of the reason.
2. Users shall comply with these Terms and the manners, morals, and technical rules of Internet use, and shall not engage in any of the following actions:
（1）Transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.;
（2）Transmitting or writing third-party information, etc.;
（3）Using for commercial purposes;
（4）Engaging in any action that violates laws or regulations; and
（5）Engaging in any other action that JR Hotel Members or Participating Hotels deem inappropriate.
3. If the User violates the preceding two paragraphs and causes damage to JR Hotel Members, Participating Hotels, or third parties, the User shall compensate for the damage.
Article 6 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Service, Etc.)
JR Hotel Members and Participating Hotels reserve the right to suspend use of all or a portion of the Services without prior notice to Users in any of the following cases:
（1）When there is maintenance, inspection, or repair of systems related to the Services;
（2）When the operation of Services becomes difficult due to the threat or occurrence of natural disasters, war, public disturbances, internal conflicts, or other emergencies; or
（3）When JR Hotel Members or Participating Hotels deem it necessary to suspend the system due to issues related to the Website and system’s operation.
Article 8 (Changes, Cancellations, etc., of the Service)
JR Hotel Members and Participating Hotels reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the contents of the Services without prior notice to the Users when deemed necessary or unavoidable. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of this.
Article 9 (Revision of Terms)
JR Hotel Members reserves the right to revise these Terms without the Users’ consent. The publication of said revisions on the Website shall be considered a notification thereof, and these revisions shall take effect when the Users can access the Website to view these revisions.
Article 10 (Governing Law)
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 11 (Jurisdiction)
In the event of a dispute between the JR Hotel Members or Participating Hotels and User(s) concerning the Services, the Tokyo District Court shall be the agreed court of jurisdiction if the party to the dispute is JR Hotel Members, and the District Court with jurisdiction over the location of the head office of each Participating Hotel shall be the agreed court of jurisdiction if the party to the dispute is a Participating Hotel.
Article 12 (Enactment of the Terms)
These Terms shall be effective from June 13, 2017.
Established on June 13, 2017